Spouse Visa for Australia -Partner visa for Australia from Pune | Visa4you.co.in


Visa4you is lodge Spouse visa for Australia, if Partner have permanent resident from Australia, so Spouse immediately get Australian permanent resident visa. Get visa within 1 month.
If you are married to an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, or have been in a defacto relationship (common law) with one for at least 12 months, you may be eligible for immigration by obtaining a Spouse Visa to Australia. Your spouse may sponsor you for a period of two years. After this, if the relationship is still genuine and continuing, you may be eligible for permanent residence.

You and your spouse have a commitment to a shared life as husband and wife, whether or not you are legally married, to the exclusion of all others.
Your relationship is genuine and continuing.
You and your spouse live together, or don't live separately and apart on a permanent basis.
Unless you are legally married, you must have been in a spouse relationship for the last 12 months, which usually involves showing that you have lived together during this period
Generally, you both need to be aged 18 or over.
You must pass health and character criteria.

Rules and procedure

You may either be in Australia or overseas when applying for a spouse visa for Australia, although there are advantages to applying from within Australia. Please contact us for advice on obtaining a spouse visa.

Once your initial application is granted, you will be issued with an Extended Eligibility Temporary Visa. This will allow you to stay in Australia for two years and you will have full work rights during this period.

Read »
visa4you's picture
Created by visa4you 4 years 9 weeks ago – Made popular 4 years 9 weeks ago
Category: Business   Tags: