Applications for Victim Of Domestic Violence By Immigration Solicitors

Victim of domestic violence, either a British Citizen or a person settled in the UK may be able to apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK (settlement)
We have expertise in a number of areas of immigration law including all aspects of the new points based system. If you are seeking legal advice then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Read »
Created by migrationdaniel... 5 years 11 weeks ago – Made popular 51 years 4 weeks ago
Category:   Tags: